Register to vote here
Not sure if you are registered? Find out here
Eligibility for Registration:
- To be eligible for registration as a voter in this state, a person must:
- be 18 years of age* or older;
- be a United States citizen;
- not have been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be:
- totally mentally incapacitated; or
- partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote;
- not have been finally convicted † of a felony or, if so convicted, must have:
- fully discharged the person’s sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, or supervision, or completed a period of probation ordered by any court; or
- been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disability to vote; and
- be a resident of the county in which application for registration is made.
* To be eligible to apply for registration, a person must, on the date the registration application is submitted to the registrar, be at least 17 years and 10 months of age and satisfy the above requirements except for age.
† A person is not considered to have been finally convicted of an offense for which the criminal proceedings are deferred without an adjudication of guilt.